Sunday, March 28, 2010

Outfit #1 Reaching a new decade of weight.

My next big goal will come in about 4 pounds. That will enter me into a new "decade" of weight (the 2nd one thus far!) and it is a very welcome decade. Part of my fashion planning is thinking about just what event I can wear the outfit to once it fits. Something I have plenty of in the next month (which I fully intend on losing 4 pounds in) are showers. I know approximately a million people getting married this year, so this outfit will get lots of wear. This will also work on a casual day in the office. Here's what I'm thinking...




Top: Old Navy- $24.50

Pants: Old Navy -$29.50

Purse: Target- $16.99

Bracelet: Maurices- $10.00

Sandals: Target - $15.00

Outfit Total: $95.99

2 comments:

  1. i LOOOOOOVE this blogging idea. i, too, am trying to get "serious" again about healthy-stuff and losing weight, and clothes totally motivate me, too. YAY.

    also, here is some shameless self promotion! i'm a mark. rep. in addition to having fun cosmetics, that have the cutest dresses and tops and accessories. think of me and my friend mark. when planning future, fabulous, fashionable outfits! http://lauraisaacs.mymarkstore.com. i promise you'll LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Thank you for your fun support :) And I didn't know that mark. sold clothing and jewelry! I thought it was only make-up and skin care. I stand corrected! Yes, I shall head your way for an outfit in the near future!

    ReplyDelete