Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inching Closer...

Finally, FINALLY, seeing a return of weight loss. Yay, yay, yay!

As I mentioned before, I knew inches were coming off. I randomly tried an old pair of jeans yesterday that are 2 sizes smaller, and the size that I was when I moved here pre-gaining lots of weight, and they buttoned. Mind you, I've still got a ways to go until they look good, but THEY BUTTONED. Huge progress!

I'm owing my recent weight loss progress to a new app I discovered for my phone. Yay, technology! It has a calorie counting program that is very thorough and even has a barcode scanner that will import the nutrition info right from the container. So cool! It has helped me track how many calories I'm taking in each day, as well as how many I am expending. As I thought I might be, I haven't been eating enough calories during the daytime, and have had to eat nearly 1000 calories around dinner to make up for it. That's something I need to work on so that I'm spreading out those calories better throughout the day. Though, I won't lie. I've enjoyed eating double cheeseburgers and still losing weight. :) But I should probably be eating something with a bit more nutritional value. :)

Only 2.9lbs to go until I get to wear the outfit below! So excited to shop for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment